Bacton Neighbourhood Plan
Bacton Parish Council have begun the process of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP). When complete, the Plan may:
- contain planning policies for the development and use of land
- allocate sites within the parish for new homes, employment and community land uses
- provide further guidance of the appearance and design of any new buildings
Reg 05 - Area designation (21 July 2022)
On 11 July 2022, Bacton Parish Council submitted an application to define the boundary of their NDP. Under the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 (as amended), Mid Suffolk District Council confirmed this designation on Thursday 21 July 2022.
A notice to this effect, the application and a map identifying the plan area can be accessed below:
- Read the area designation notice
- Read the area designation application
- View the Bacton NDP area map (Note: The area follows the parish boundary)
Responsibility for preparing the NDP now rests with the parish council and local community. Visit the parish council's website for more information.